since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

How do you think about the silent of good people in front of the actions of bad people?

Today on the way when I went to the office I saw a thief try to take a girl's bag, but no one helps her, even me because that thief not went alone, they have more than six strong man went together. I'm not strong enough to save her in this case. But I always thinking about no one has even a small action to help her. May be all of us are scare to be revenged.

How do you do in this case & how do you think about the silent of the good people in front of the actions of bad people?

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pint, thanks for your comment. I felt shame for not doing any action in that case. I don't expect to meet this case once, but if it happens I will catch them at photo and call the police as Roman's advice and our police will track them as you said.

pint said:

I think you did your best in that situation and you even try to find the way to help others just in case this happen right in front of you again by asking people here what you should do. In my opinion, I would do the same as Salem mentioned because in my country police will track those bad guys later on.

Please forgive yourself for not doing your best action as you would want yourself to. No one could do their best all the time.

Teresa said:

Hi Pint, thanks for your comment. I felt shame for not doing any action in that case. I don't expect to meet this case once, but if it happens I will catch them at photo and call the police as Roman's advice and our police will track them as you said.

pint said:

I think you did your best in that situation and you even try to find the way to help others just in case this happen right in front of you again by asking people here what you should do. In my opinion, I would do the same as Salem mentioned because in my country police will track those bad guys later on.

Hi Seifeldawla, thanks for comments with good action.

seifeldawla said:

Really it is difficult to act in such situation, that sort of things happen quickly before you think and decided they will finish their job, but I my self in such case I will try to stand on their face either by direct interfere or by asking help from people near to us...

Ya, no one is perfect, including me & I try to improve myself everyday.

pint said:

Please forgive yourself for not doing your best action as you would want yourself to. No one could do their best all the time.

Teresa said:

pint said:

Dear lovely girl,

"When there is danger take care of their own  safety without giving any help to others"

Is that right in this problem? It is our fault for that issue. I wonder that why do not call others to unit together against crimes? What should i do if noone join with me? LOL

Hello Kitty, thank you for leaving nice comments on my post. Both of us are girls & it's really hard for us to do it alone because it not only dangerous for ourselves, but also create more problem for others. So keep our own safety is the best way :).

KITTY said:

Dear lovely girl,

"When there is danger take care of their own  safety without giving any help to others"

Is that right in this problem? It is our fault for that issue. I wonder that why do not call others to unit together against crimes? What should i do if noone join with me? LOL

Hello Teresa, I may be shock if I were you... and will get confused of what to do. 

But I think if people just keep quite by that kind of bad action, the thieves may be feel happy and will do the same thing again to other people. So I agree with Dara, if we find a bad action like that, we better take picture of the important information and the thieves as well, then spread it on social media to make people be more careful. And police roles in this context is also important! 

Hello Diah, thanks for sharing your thinking and you're quiet right. I realize the thieves are increasing a lot in my country. It's growing too fast because of silence of good people. We need to have the actions to against them. As least an photo as your advice.
Diah said:

Hello Teresa, I may be shock if I were you... and will get confused of what to do. 

But I think if people just keep quite by that kind of bad action, the thieves may be feel happy and will do the same thing again to other people. So I agree with Dara, if we find a bad action like that, we better take picture of the important information and the thieves as well, then spread it on social media to make people be more careful. And police roles in this context is also important! 

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

ALOHA!

Started by MARY in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by A738a 4 hours ago. 26 Replies

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..." Oops sorry! Nope, I'm not the devil, but I couldn't help the joke XD :PI'm Mary, from Asspain.. I meant, Spain! I've been an EC member for... erm... like 4 years or so (with…Continue

Tags: introducing-my-awesome-self

How Do You Kiss in Your Country?

Started by AG in General Discussion. Last reply by AG 9 hours ago. 65 Replies

Hello everybody, :D everybody, sharpen your lips and stiffen your pouts, because we are gonna kiss today :D This topic started when I was kissing (oops) discussing about kissing culture with someone in private chat just few days ago, ehm.. ehm.. So,…Continue

Yeepeeee!

Started by adin in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by adin 20 hours ago. 12 Replies

Hi there ...I'm not quite well in English. But here i am trying to enhance my skills. So, What's new here? Because it has been long time for me as a member. But for sure, i never surfed too much here. So, this is my first introduction. Wish you all…Continue

money and happiness

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 1 hour ago. 32 Replies

Of course, every one of us wants to be happy in his life. How do we do that?Is it possible to buy happiness by money? I have a lot of money; does that mean I am happy? If the answer is yes, it means that poor people are not happy. Depression and…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service