Social media, Facebook and Twitter. They are forms of electronic communication. People create online organizations or communities to share information and microblogging, ideas or personal messages. Both companies are huge and famous, but technologically, which is better?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Main nahi pata, Mr. Mishaikh lekin at least you cannot make an account there! I mean an account on Facebook and another on Twitter. I have at both of them. I use it from time to time to call relatives from far away. I cannot say it is strange but you have your own reasons. Thanks for your frank comment. 

I prefer Facebook because I can get a huge information through it. Twitter is so limited in 160 characters... and yea, Fb provide us chat rooms!

Kamu suka ngbrol banyak, Diah. Saya juga suka Facebook tetapi jarang. I call my brothers in Sudan and my aunt in America, my nieces in Egypt. I use it from time to time. The smartphones are making communication easier for us, don't they, Diah? Thanks for your nice comment. 

I also have FB and Twitter accounts. But I visit them: FB maybe 1 time per week. And Twitter maybe once per half of the year.

Boja mee Roman! Ya takoj. I told the great about it just a few minutes ago. I have two, too, but I rarely visit them for emergency contact. Thanks for your comment.

I prefer facebook it has a lot of content you can make a page do facebook manager,page,group to sell or anything you want to promote plus a messenger where you can chat call video call FB is the GOAT greatest of all time :)

BUT for learning english this EC is very very good awesome people here!!

Ako rin, Kent pero wala na sa Twitter? I am not good at using Twitter. Doesn't it have video calls too?  Thanks for your frank comment. 

I use both of d media to express myself as well as be in touch with friends and family. ..I prefer twitter over Facebook bcoz now days people follow it more than fb nd most of the politicians, public figures are active in it. So my vote goes to twitter. 

Main nahi pata. Sach Agrawal, lekin aap president Donald Trump bahut pasand, anah? I guess you like Mr. Donald Trump or am I mistaken. I use Twitter too, but some guys prefer Facebook. Thanks Agrawal after a long absence from the club. Welcome again.

I haven't used twitter so i have no experience about it 

Baho... Are you professional spy?

Agreed with Onee dear.My EC is better for me too.

I don't have facebook or any other accounts related social media.

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

today is a beautiful day to die

Started by Harold velasquez in General Discussion. Last reply by Luci 12 hours ago. 22 Replies

awesome phrase Continue

Privacy

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino yesterday. 32 Replies

My wife looks at my mobile phone curiously. Whenever I come back from work and go to the children's room, or the toilet or do anything, she just holds it and begins to see the messages and the pictures. At first, I did not pay attention to it, but…Continue

Solve This.....

Started by kala in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a 13 hours ago. 16 Replies

Two words are jumbled up in each of the following items.If you find out one word, the other will be its opposite.Example:-…Continue

The teaching profession

Started by lomaloma in General Discussion. Last reply by Mishaikh 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

What do you think about the teaching profession? Is it dull or interesting ? I am gonna be  a teacher , but I think that people do not like teachers . I wanna know what do you think about the teaching profession Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service