Do 'Motivation Speech, Quote, etc' actually change us and our life?

Hello, friends!

I have read some blogs and comments which are based on 'motivation speech and thoughts' ( hope I am using the right word... if not then plz tell me :D) and a question arose in my mind. 

Do these kinda motivational speech actually change us? OR do we really adopt these good thoughts in our life? or we just read and forget it after some time. :D 

Tags: Correction

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mmmm... To be honest i don't know. I have never even think about this...But you know, Rahul bhai, it depends of many factors.

I think it depends on people. Some people are waiting for opportunity to knock on their door, some go ahead and create them. What about you? Wait or Create?

    For me  , yes they did  . However  , not all motivational  speakers  are the same , and not all books or articles  . Some of them have nothing  new to say or they are just copier

   Few of them have special  things to add to people experience and growth  . Some argue that they took a lot of money  for doing so , and what are they doing is worthless  , as saying to a mouse u are a lion  won't change  the mouse  . In my opinion  motivation  is good  but it must be accompanied  with hard work and persistence 

Hello, Teresa!

I agree with the first line of your comment. It depends on people. 

before answering your question ..... I have a question for you. ;) Plz tell me, 

You said this, 'Some people are waiting for an opportunity to knock on their door, some go ahead and create them.' .... so this happens only when one listens to... read ... or heard any motivational speech or thought? 

plz answer me :) 



Teresa said:

I think it depends on people. Some people are waiting for opportunity to knock on their door, some go ahead and create them. What about you? Wait or Create?

you are right ... I cannot deny you......  ;) .....  Sometimes such quotes works :D 
SNR said:

Lol Rahul bhai, I think they don't work for addicts. You really have to have a will power to do something. Only your will power can motivate to do so.
Sometimes such quotes works and some people who are around us can also moticate.
For me it lasts for 1-2 days .....hahaha

No comments .... Roman bhai .... :D

Roman said:

Mmmm... To be honest i don't know. I have never even think about this...But you know, Rahul bhai, it depends of many factors.

Hi Rahul, only listening & reading, but no actions => no meaning.

Rahul Wazir said:

Hello, Teresa!

I agree with the first line of your comment. It depends on people. 

before answering your question ..... I have a question for you. ;) Plz tell me, 

You said this, 'Some people are waiting for an opportunity to knock on their door, some go ahead and create them.' .... so this happens only when one listens to... read ... or heard any motivational speech or thought? 

plz answer me :) 



Teresa said:

I think it depends on people. Some people are waiting for opportunity to knock on their door, some go ahead and create them. What about you? Wait or Create?

Rahul bhai! Look, even if you listen that motivation speech and don't pay attention, you can remember some information unconsciously.

Hello, Rosemary!

I liked your answer. it is informative and you also accepted that it works for you. so, no further argument. :D

Thank you so much for the answer :) 

Rosemary :) said:

    For me  , yes they did  . However  , not all motivational  speakers  are the same , and not all books or articles  . Some of them have nothing  new to say or they are just copier

   Few of them have special  things to add to people experience and growth  . Some argue that they took a lot of money  for doing so , and what are they doing is worthless  , as saying to a mouse u are a lion  won't change  the mouse  . In my opinion  motivation  is good  but it must be accompanied  with hard work and persistence 

yes ... Roman bhai .... I agree ..... but I have seen that most of failed to keep it for a long time..... :) 

Roman said:

Rahul bhai! Look, even if you listen that motivation speech and don't pay attention, you can remember some information unconsciously.
And it is almost impossible to remember everything what you learn...

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Privacy

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 15 hours ago. 34 Replies

My wife looks at my mobile phone curiously. Whenever I come back from work and go to the children's room, or the toilet or do anything, she just holds it and begins to see the messages and the pictures. At first, I did not pay attention to it, but…Continue

today is a beautiful day to die

Started by Harold velasquez in General Discussion. Last reply by Harold velasquez yesterday. 26 Replies

awesome phrase Continue

Feature Changes on MyEC

Started by Onee-chan in Technical HELP. Last reply by Evangelina 1 hour ago. 13 Replies

Good Morning everyone! :)I hope you all are super wonderful today and in a good health. :)Have you noticed the edit menu on 'add a blog post', 'add a discussion' or on 'comment' box? It seems there are some changes. It's nice that we're now able to…Continue

Tags: corrections, feature, MyEC

Solve This.....

Started by kala in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a on Tuesday. 16 Replies

Two words are jumbled up in each of the following items.If you find out one word, the other will be its opposite.Example:-…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service