since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..." Oops sorry! Nope, I'm not the devil, but I couldn't help the joke XD :P

I'm Mary, from Asspain.. I meant, Spain! I've been an EC member for... erm... like 4 years or so (with some breaks in between) and I'm still trying to learn english! --Woah! what a slow learner I am! XD

To say a lil more about me as EC member: I'm a very calm, quiet and serious member, I never get in troubles, I don't like to argue about religion or other controversial topics, I NEVER complain, I'm not used to sarcasm or curse words, I always 'follow the rules', I don't like to play drama and I love to learn grammar in a serious and very academic way...

My advice for new members: Stick around, meet other members, be active (write blogs or discussions about anything's in your mind, write comments in other members' activity, have a convo in the chat room...) do that and... eventually you'll end up learning and even having some fun! :P

Thanks EC for this free english learning platform and thank you all for reading!

Tags: introducing-my-awesome-self

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha, Mary..

Grrrr... I told you several times to stop doing drugs omg!!! I am sure u got high and tadaaa.. here we go..then we read sth like this :D

"Wine" Luci... the word is: "wine" XD

besides...

kidding :P

Hahaaa... let's drink together and let me add a blog about myself then :D after two three glasses I feel like native :p

hahaahaha, I was about to tell her the same.. 

)))))) Dear MARY, nice to see introduction of your awesome self. Each your word here is 100% true. I just wonder, how this animation of two laughing princesses got here... Problablablably by horrible mistake... Because it is very serious discussion.

mhm, yeah, thanks Sir Roman...

))))))))))))) !!!! Ahahaha! Now this cat looks even more cute!

To say a lil more about me as EC member: I'm a very calm, quiet and serious member, I never get in troubles, I don't like to argue about religion or other controversial topics, I NEVER complain, I'm not used to sarcasm or curse words, I always 'follow the rules', I don't like to play drama and I love to learn grammar in a serious and very academic way...

What a diligent member you are, Princess Conseula Bananahammock! I heard you have this another name. ^_^

hhaha yess Onee! XD

I'm a very calm, [...]

Me: XD

I didn't even read the rest.

Very good and precise expression! :)

Btw, he is my favorite character from this serial!

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

ALOHA!

Started by MARY in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by A738a 4 hours ago. 26 Replies

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..." Oops sorry! Nope, I'm not the devil, but I couldn't help the joke XD :PI'm Mary, from Asspain.. I meant, Spain! I've been an EC member for... erm... like 4 years or so (with…Continue

Tags: introducing-my-awesome-self

How Do You Kiss in Your Country?

Started by AG in General Discussion. Last reply by AG 9 hours ago. 65 Replies

Hello everybody, :D everybody, sharpen your lips and stiffen your pouts, because we are gonna kiss today :D This topic started when I was kissing (oops) discussing about kissing culture with someone in private chat just few days ago, ehm.. ehm.. So,…Continue

Yeepeeee!

Started by adin in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by adin 20 hours ago. 12 Replies

Hi there ...I'm not quite well in English. But here i am trying to enhance my skills. So, What's new here? Because it has been long time for me as a member. But for sure, i never surfed too much here. So, this is my first introduction. Wish you all…Continue

money and happiness

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 57 minutes ago. 32 Replies

Of course, every one of us wants to be happy in his life. How do we do that?Is it possible to buy happiness by money? I have a lot of money; does that mean I am happy? If the answer is yes, it means that poor people are not happy. Depression and…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service