since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Hi,

How are you EC world ?

I got a question and I am hoping to get a positive response from all of you.

Here is my question...!
HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT HOLDING GRUDGES IN YOUR HEART FOR SOMEONE?

ARE YOU A FORGIVING PERSON OR YOUR EGO IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU?

everyone is welcome to share their thoughts...! 

Let me tell you about me.

don't hold grudges even though i knew someone is really bad with me .. ! I just end up forgiving .My ego is not greater than my forgiveness :)

Tags: EC, ego, grudges

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahah :D ok apart from joke :) I agree with you it's the best strategy for a happy and healthy life...

We should never let our egos get bigger than our forgiveness :))

forgive somebody is very good for me , it makes me very comfortable and it pacify my wrath so keeping grudge in your heart definitely hurt us more than other party. But I believe this fact that say :Trust is like a paper if you crumple it you cant make it like the firs time .

About ego I should say that it differ between person to person . ego is very important but i wish i was very carefree  .

its a really good expression . tanks .we should keep many secrets in our heart .

:) 

Mind blowing :)) you are pretty right I must agree with you.

Forgiving others bring peace of mind and heart while keeping grudges bring stress.

Dear Anah,

Holding grudge will make me unhealthy and get stressed. What to do and make ourselves better is more important. ^_^

Wow, great discussion!

Well , holding  a gurdge  will affect  ur mental health  and distrub  ur sleeping  time .

It  is a heavy  burden  that might drives  u toward bad things  . It will harm u more than ur enemy  or rival .And it will prevent  u from enjoying  ur life . It is the result bad  guys want u to keep  . U must be strong  enough  to let go and practice  forgiveness  . However  , when it comes  to my self I can't claim  that I can do it all the time but I am doing my best  :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you guys use English in your daily life or not?

Started by Luci in General Discussion. Last reply by Seeker on Friday. 19 Replies

Hello everyone :)As I am curious person, I would like to know, how often do you use English apart from this website or virtual communication with your friends...Do you study in English? Do you use English at work? What about people (foreigners) you…Continue

Status

Started by Zahra in General Discussion. Last reply by Zahra on Friday. 4 Replies

Hi everyone,As a matter of fact, I want to give a suggestion here. Please share your opinion on it.There is a part in here where we can leave our "status". But I think these statuses are not seen as they should be. I think one gives status when…Continue

Tags: status

Do You Have A Favorite Cup?

Started by Tetyana in General Discussion. Last reply by MARY 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

I've broken my favorite cup today....I'm upset....It was a nice cup: white with some purple flowers....I liked it....My tea was so tasty in it....lol....Continue

the best place to visit

Started by amira in General Discussion. Last reply by Rosemary 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

if you have opportunity to study abroad or students exchange. what country do you want to visit and what is your reason ?Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service