kurniati evalinde saptarina's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think because of less knowledge and poor education which force a family to sacrifi…"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Mar 22 to Marriage of minors

132 Sep 6
Reply by dara gino

"I used to date my future husband when he still smoked even though at the moment he w…"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Jan 11 to Smoking

166 Nov 15
Reply by dara gino

"I am full of smile in every situations..."

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Jan 5 to the smile

75 May 8
Reply by Shekhar

"I expect my cats are healthy."

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Dec 21, 2016 to 2017 expectations

90 Jan 3
Reply by dara gino

"I believe Human Rights that women are should be treated equally. In my country Karti…"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Nov 22, 2016 to Should there be a family boss? (Democracy rules - yes or no?).

17 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by arif saeed

"So more simple, most simple, the simplest?"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Nov 5, 2016 to Superlative rules

4 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by bob allan

"I hear music all day when I don't work try to distract my mood. 2 cups of cappucino…"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Nov 1, 2016 to When you are in a negative mood, What things you are likely to do?

11 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by kurniati evalinde saptarina

"Pray prepare breakfast for my son"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Aug 10, 2016 to what's the first thing you do in the morning?

44 Aug 10, 2016

"My high school pals like it just to spice up their lives"

kurniati evalinde saptarina replied Jul 19, 2016 to why did people love gossip and rumuors more than before ?

5 Jul 19, 2016

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Privacy

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 2 hours ago. 32 Replies

My wife looks at my mobile phone curiously. Whenever I come back from work and go to the children's room, or the toilet or do anything, she just holds it and begins to see the messages and the pictures. At first, I did not pay attention to it, but…Continue

today is a beautiful day to die

Started by Harold velasquez in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a on Sunday. 17 Replies

awesome phrase Continue

Solve This.....

Started by kala in General Discussion. Last reply by Roman on Saturday. 14 Replies

Two words are jumbled up in each of the following items.If you find out one word, the other will be its opposite.Example:-…Continue

The teaching profession

Started by lomaloma in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan on Friday. 5 Replies

What do you think about the teaching profession? Is it dull or interesting ? I am gonna be  a teacher , but I think that people do not like teachers . I wanna know what do you think about the teaching profession Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service