the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Learning English Games

English Prepositions List

Play and learn English. Play at home or in class. Fun and educational. Available here!

Forum

Marriage of minors

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 1 hour ago. 110 Replies

The marriage of minors or underage is growing rapidly on these days. Because of poverty or any other lack of substantial matters, people marry their children, they are girls of age between seven, eight or up to twelve or thirteen. If you go to…Continue

Should a dad be in delivery room?

Started by Luci in General Discussion. Last reply by magpie on Wednesday. 15 Replies

Giving a birth is without doubt one of the hardest and the most beautiful moments of our life.. The thing is that a baby has two parents not just mom - who goes through pregnancy and had to suffer while giving a birth... there is also DAD…Continue

FriEndShip

Started by Emma in General Discussion. Last reply by Emma 19 hours ago. 15 Replies

I was surfing the internet not long ago when I ran into a video showing some cross-sex friendships. Watching the video I thought “Just friends? Really?” A second later I remembered that my high school best friend was actually a boy. We used to spend…Continue

Telling lies :(

Started by Rosemary in General Discussion. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 25 Replies

Have anyone of u English Club members ever told a lie ?       What were the reasons  or situation that u have been through  , and caused u to do so ? Did ur lie or lies have a positive  or a negative  impact on others ? Have u ever apologized…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service