sewar's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"        To be honest with you my friend, I like to read about astrology just for fun…"

sewar replied Sep 28 to Astrology/ magic

64 Oct 24
Reply by Akshaya Biswal

"        That is true my friend, if love is unrequited, the word love will be the sad…"

sewar replied Sep 28 to The Saddest

19 Dec 4
Reply by Mishaikh

"     Very nice topic my friend. I agree with the theory of unconditional modesty. In…"

sewar replied Sep 11 to Modesty

49 Sep 20
Reply by dara gino

"         To be honest with you my friend, I really hate travelling on plane. My husb…"

sewar replied Sep 6 to Airbus or another!

70 on Thursday
Reply by dara gino

"      Of course I agree with my friend because, sometimes through the arguments we l…"

sewar replied Aug 20 to arguments

71 Sep 6
Reply by Chitra

"       Woow, your words attached my heart in so much I read them several times. Well…"

sewar replied Aug 15 to What is the meaning of life?

11 Aug 21
Reply by ali bazrafshan

"         To be honest with you my friend; I haven't had a such case, but if I have i…"

sewar replied Aug 3 to How Will You Prove Corruption ?

8 Aug 3
Reply by andy

"     Just, every day, use them to form an amazing topics to amaze us. Try this metho…"

sewar replied Aug 3 to How can I memorize vocab?

14 Aug 3
Reply by Rosemary

"       My friend, be sure that, lovely words are a great cosmetic surgery for any wo…"

sewar replied Apr 23 to How far is it possible?

40 Aug 20
Reply by Mishaikh

"         My friend, knowledge is the secret soled key to open, every day, new doors …"

sewar replied Jan 12 to Why Do We Attain Knowledge?

22 Feb 9
Reply by Yeshiwua

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Privacy

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 6 hours ago. 32 Replies

My wife looks at my mobile phone curiously. Whenever I come back from work and go to the children's room, or the toilet or do anything, she just holds it and begins to see the messages and the pictures. At first, I did not pay attention to it, but…Continue

today is a beautiful day to die

Started by Harold velasquez in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a on Sunday. 17 Replies

awesome phrase Continue

Solve This.....

Started by kala in General Discussion. Last reply by Roman on Saturday. 14 Replies

Two words are jumbled up in each of the following items.If you find out one word, the other will be its opposite.Example:-…Continue

The teaching profession

Started by lomaloma in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan on Friday. 5 Replies

What do you think about the teaching profession? Is it dull or interesting ? I am gonna be  a teacher , but I think that people do not like teachers . I wanna know what do you think about the teaching profession Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service