the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Robbie's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

"It's weird to have someone witnessing the intimate moments with your better half. Th…"

Robbie replied Mar 11 to strange traditions

123 Apr 2
Reply by dara gino

Mod

"Thank you Risty for sharing your thoughts about this topic."

Robbie replied Jan 31 to Do You Think Beauty Pageants Degrade Women?

3 Feb 1
Reply by Estanis

"I couldn't agree more, Luci! Words are powerful devices, they could make or break so…"

Robbie replied Nov 27, 2016 to A Negative Atmosphere Is Dwelling in EC Nowadays

62 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by ★ Muhammad A.

"Thank you for that, dear Luci! I'm perfectly fine. I'm so used to these kind of unap…"

62 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by ★ Muhammad A.

"I'm a bit surprised to see this post and my few friends involved in some misundersta…"

62 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by ★ Muhammad A.

Mod

"Hi, Lucy! Thank you for stating your thoughts about this topic. Your reasons are val…"

Robbie replied Oct 16, 2016 to Are International English Exams Really Important?

5 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by yeri ekomunajat

Mod

"Hello, Risty! Thanks a lot for sharing your views about this topic. Currently, there…"

Robbie replied Oct 16, 2016 to Are International English Exams Really Important?

5 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by yeri ekomunajat

"Hola, Mary! It was unfortunate that Junco left MyEC and decided to close her account…"

Robbie replied Oct 3, 2016 to Anybody knows what happened with our photo-moderator Junco?

24 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by MARY

Mod

"@ Setareh Thank you for commenting! Violence is a sad reality we should get used to.…"

Robbie replied Aug 22, 2016 to How would you keep sane with all the negative news?

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Robbie

Mod

"Hi, Adaline! It's nice to hear you like watching news. It makes us informed but too…"

Robbie replied Aug 19, 2016 to How would you keep sane with all the negative news?

16 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Robbie

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Learning English Games

English Prepositions List

Play and learn English. Play at home or in class. Fun and educational. Available here!

Forum

How far is it possible?

Started by Mishaikh in General Discussion. Last reply by sewar 3 hours ago. 24 Replies

Let me recall my memory.  Yes, she was not a very attractive girl.  Very thin and not very attractive.  I had to encourage and praise her so that she could catch up on her studies and get rid of her gloom.  I made her be convinced that she is…Continue

Having kids . Is it necessary ???

Started by Rosemary in General Discussion. Last reply by Marshaa 18 hours ago. 9 Replies

Is having kids the base  of  establishing any family  . I mean when a…Continue

Sightseeing...

Started by Estanis in General Discussion. Last reply by Estanis 2 hours ago. 12 Replies

Tourism is year by year increasing worldwide.In my view, its effects are linked to a wellfare not only to the visitor but also to the visited environment.Another positive effect is the exchange and mix of cultures that help to diminish racism and…Continue

Tags: countries, effects, Tourism

I hate it

Started by ap suku in General Discussion. Last reply by Diah yesterday. 22 Replies

Everybody hate something. Here we will bring what you hate. Please write. Then we can all avoid itContinue

Tags: Like, Hate

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service